- We prefer vector art (.ai, .eps, or layered .pdf) with all imported graphics and fonts. All fonts must be included in the file, or to prevent conflicts, it is recommended to outline all fonts.
- Document setup should be set to final trim size.
- Type and images must not print closer than 1/8″ or 2 mm to the die line unless it is bleeding beyond the edge of the label. If there are bleeds, they must be 1/8” past the die line.
- Minimum type size: We will determine this variable on a “per job basis” and will suggest adjustments needed in order for the text to be legible.
- Any imported images need to be embedded in the document.
Image / Color Requirements
- All embedded images must be high resolution and be recommended at 300dpi. Anything less may result in poor quality. If JPEG compression is used, please set it to maximum quality.
- All images must be assigned CMYK not RGB. (Note: Digital cameras save images as RGB. These images will need to be converted to CMYK before embedding.)
- Pantone colors will automatically convert to CMYK. There will be a shift in color.
- Metallic colors like pantone 877 silver and pantone 871 gold will not have a metallic luster like traditional metallic ink.
- We recommend taking advantage of our digital press proof for an accurate representation of color and content.
Contact us today for more information.